Window Interiors strives to achieve excellence in all of our projects and are proud to be award winners in our industry.
In 2016, Window Interiors won the Subcontractor Award of Excellence from Associated Builders and Contractors. We were also awarded an Eagle Award for our work on Florida Hospital for Women.
We are honored to have also received the following awards and recognitions:
Association of Builders & Contractors Eagle Award:
- Florida Hospital for Women (2016)
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts (2015)
- Patrick Air Force Base (2014)
- Nemours Hospital (2013)
- Amway Center (2011)
- Darden Restaurant Support Center (2010)
- Florida Hospital Ginsburg Tower (2009)
- Burke, Hogue & Mills Architecture Offices (2009)
- Vue Condominiums – Public Spaces (2008)
Rankings and Other Awards:
- Associated Builders and Contractors Subcontractor Award of Excellence (2016)
- Ranked within ENR Southeast's "Top Specialty Contractors" (2016)
- Ranked within the Orlando Business Journal’s "Central Florida Specialty Contractors" (2016)
- STEP Award (Safety Training Evaluation Process) – Diamond Level (2015)
- Ranked within SE Construction Magazine "Top Specialty Contractors" (2002-2011, 2015)
- Ranked within the Orlando Business Journal’s “Golden 100” (2009)
- Ranked within the Orlando Business Journal’s "Ultimate Newcomer’s List for Outstanding Small Business"